Bikini Racer's Information
"The number "1" goal of the Bikini Run is to offer a fun way to raise money for charity ! The top winners are chosen by combining their pledge total with their speed."
1. Pledge amount minimum of $50.00 is required to be eligible to race. Checks payable to "Radar Run Bikini Fund".
2. All riders must turn in their pledge sheets and money by 4pm on Friday 2-01-2013 or prior to Amy Greenberg at the Blue Registration Tent on Little St Germain Lake in the West Bay. Pledges can also be mailed to: Amy Greenberg(1834 Hwy 155 N. St Germain, Wi 54558)
3. Riders must check in by 12Noon on Saturday – Feb. 4th at the Pink Tent to sign waivers and receive their line up numbers.
4. Warming tent will be provided prior and during the race next to the starting line.
5. Riders must bring their own sled & an assistant to start the sled and hold personal items.
6. The Winner is determined by their speed and pledge money collected added together.
7. Pledge plus Speed Winners: $100 for first place, $75 for second place, $50 for third place plus plaques and prizes for the top 3 places. Awards are also given to the ladies with the top 3 speeds! Including the Angry Dave's Memorial Top Speed Trophy ! Gifts are given to all the participants as our way of thanking you for your help with this great fund raiser.
8. The Traveling Trophy will be awarded to the Sponsor for the 1st Place Winner.
9. Awards will be given out at the "Thunderbird Bar & Grill" at 5:30pm in St. Germain.
10. Please contact Amy Greenberg with any questions, and if you plan on participating by Jan 25 at 715-891-3935 or email her at Amy Greenburg (click the link)