1000' Shaved Ice, Fastest In Wisconsin
Friday Jan 31st(11:00-4:00) Sat Feb 1st(10:00-4:00)
Camps St Germain Sentry Grocery Cart Races
New This Year, the 180 MPH Club !
Donations Go To Charitable Organizations
Friday's Events Include:
Track open's a 11-4pm, Sprecher Heated Indoor Tent food/beer, music and vendors, fun-runs and tune your sled on the tracks, Registration opens at 10am.
Saturday's Events Include:
- Registration opens at 9am
- Fun Run & Trophy Runs 10am-4pm
- Camps St Germain Sentry Foods Grocery Cart Races 1 PM
- Knockers Pizza Co. Bikini Run 2 PM
- 3 pm Webers Wildlife World Speed Record Show
- Serving food and beverages every day in the Sprecher Indoor Heated Tent !
- Music sponsored by Badger Glass & Don-Rick Ins. of Baraboo
- Vender's Row by Parsons of Eagle River
- Spectator's Shuttle sponsored by Danny's Roadhouse
- Porta Tree Timing systems sponsored by Pub n Prime
- Trophy Racing on the Thunderbird Pass 1000(shaved ice) Fun runs on the Twilight Bar 660(snow)
- Tropy Presentation and Prizes for the top Three Speeds in each class will be at "Legends of The North"- 5:30pm
- 660' on Snow $5 each or 5 runs for $20
- 1000' on Shaved Ice $25 entrance fee includes 3 runs extra runs are $5 each or 5 runs for $20
- $40 entrance fee for "Open Modified Unlimited Class"
All classes are sponsored for trophies and prizes. Prizes will be awarded at "Legends of The North" after the race on Saturday(5:30). Each year the top speed driver is awarded the "Snow King" trophy and will be held on display at the International Snowmobile Hall of Fame ! For more information email@example.com
Click here for the Radar Racers Flyer
Click here for the pledge form Pledge Form
Click here for the latest Press Release
Click Picture to Follow Link!
Sundays Events Include:
For Immediate Release: Fly Racing 2014 on the Timber's Bar and Grill 2 lane Ice Track is now the proud Sponsor for Sundays Drag Racing !
Food and Music served at the Sprecher Indoor Tent. Drag Racing sponsored by the Fly Racing 2014, Cash payout for 2 lanes on 660' shaved ice. Also included in this years racing is a NEW "Porta Tree Timing" system. Click here for the link Fly Racing 2014 Ice Drags. 2 Lane Drag Racing Style, Cash Pay-Outs !! Click Here to download a copy of the Drag Racers Registration Form !
The event is held on the West end of "Little St Germain" lake near the intersection of Paton Road and Hwy 70(map). We have trailer parking on the ice(ice parking is safe)next to the return lane. Follow the signs from " " to the track !
Please click the following link to take our SURVEY: Take Survey