1000' Shaved Ice, Fastest In Wisconsin
Friday Jan 30th(12-8) Sat(10-4)
Friday's Events Include: (NEW TO 2015)!!!
Track open's a 11-4pm, Sprecher Heated Indoor Tent food provided by the Bo-Boes Snowmobile Club, music and vendors, fun-runs and tune your sled on the tracks, Registration opens at 10am.
- Fun Runs & Speed Runs
- Outlaw Racing on Snow
- 2-Lane Drag Racing
Fly Racing 2015 ICE Drags !
The event is held on the West end of "Little St Germain" lake near the intersection of Paton Road and Hwy 70(map). We have trailer parking on the ice(ice parking is safe)next to the return lane. Follow the signs from " Rumours" to the track !
- Registration opens at 7 a.m
- Racing Begins at 9 a.m SHARP!
- 2 Lane Drag Racing on "The Timber's 660' Ice Track"
- Timing Trailer sponsored by "Shoeder's RV Sport Marine Center"
- VP Fuels sold at Event
- ***Cash Payouts ***
Saturday's Events Include:
- Registration opens at 9am
- Fun Run & Trophy Runs 10am-4pm
- 2015 Yamaha Demo Rides
- Camps St Germain Sentry Foods Grocery Cart Races 1 PM
- Knockers Pizza Co. Bikini Run 2 PM featuring Divas Snow Gear
Proceeds from the Bikini Run races will be donated to:Pink Ribbon Riders, St Germain Fire Dept
and Plum Lake Ambulance.
- 3 pm Webers Wildlife World Speed Record Show
- Speed Runs on Ice
- Top 10 Outlaw Racing Finale
- Serving food and beverages(Provided by the Bo-Boen Snowmobile Club) every day in the Sprecher Indoor Heated Tent !
- Music sponsored by Badger Glass & Don-Rick Ins. of Baraboo
- Vender's Row by Parsons of Eagle River
- Spectator's Shuttle sponsored by Danny's Roadhouse
- Porta Tree Timing systems sponsored by Pub n Prime
- Trophy Racing on the Thunderbird Pass 1000(shaved ice) Fun runs on the Twilight Bar 660(snow)
- Tropy Presentation and Prizes for the top Three Speeds in each class will be at "Whitetail Inn of St Germain"- 5:30pm
- 660' on Snow $5 each or 5 runs for $20
- 1000' on Shaved Ice $25 entrance fee includes 3 runs extra runs are $5 each or 5 runs for $20
- $40 entrance fee for "Open Modified Unlimited Class"
All classes are sponsored for trophies and prizes. Prizes will be awarded at "The Whitetail Inn" after the race on Saturday(5:30). Each year the top speed driver is awarded the "Snow King" trophy and will be held on display at the International Snowmobile Hall of Fame
Our most looked at links:
Click here for the Radar Racers Poster
Click here for the Pledge Form
Click here for the latest Press Release
Click Picture to Follow Link!
Please click the following link to take our SURVEY: Take Survey